Thursday, May 19, 2011

Half Moon Bay - Sunset Beach State Park

My headwind finally turned into a tail wind yesterday. I made it about 65 miles. I saw the first other bike tourer also. He was headed north into the wind. I had just come out of the rain storm an passed into sunny Santa Cruz county. We stopped and talked a bit, gave each other a few tips of what lies ahead for the other.
Santa Cruz was nice and sunny.
I camped at sunset beach state park.



During the night a raccoon came up and was trying to get into some cans I left out to throw in the trash in the morning. I honked my airhorn at him and all it did was piss him off. I ended up chasing him away after a couple minute stand off. Now I'm headed 30 miles to seaside to watch the start of the tour of California.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment