Monday, May 16, 2011

Orange-San Jose-Standford

Yesterday, I left orange @ 8AM and my bike bags packed as full as possible.






I was worried about taking enough food.


I took the first train to LA, then hopped on another train that took me to San Jose. Then the third train I was taking to a city called Belmont, so I could finish the night out and camp and half moon bay.
The train took 13 hours, and the food was horrible. The closer I got to my final destination, the less I wanted to make a 12 mile ride over the mountains to the coast. My train ended up getting stopped for a bit a few miles from Stanford.
I figured that would be my best best in finding somewhere to sleep for the night.
It appears that school is already out for them, I found a parking lot where motor home and a semi were staying for the night.
I didn't want to go far, and there was not much to cover my tent, so I stuck with a sleeping bag and no tent for the night.
Time for breakfast!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment